Join UTAH RECOVERY VOICES for a CALL TO ACTION!
• Celebrate people in recovery from addiction and mental illness!
• Thank Utah citizens, family members, service providers, community advocates, and legislators for support.
• Utahns need access to services that support health and wellness for a strong recovery when they need them.
• Utahns need safe and affordable housing to sustain wellness and recovery.
• Medicaid Expansion will provide an estimated 25,000 Utahns who have substance use and mental health disorders with access to BOTH medical and behavioral health treatment!
• Utah can do more to prevent deaths from suicide, alcoholism, and drug overdoses.
4:00 – 4:30 PM Walk to Remember (The walk will begin on the South Side Stairs of the Utah State Capitol)
The walk honors the lives lost to mental illness and addiction. We encourage you to bring a sign commemorating the life of a loved one as we walk around the Capitol building.
4:30 – 5:30 PM Rally for Recovery (Held in the Utah State Capitol Building Rotunda)
Speakers for the event include elected officials, community leaders, and people in recovery.